What We Believe
Thank you for visiting our website, we invite you to Come Discover the True Ancient Roots of Your Faith.
Our ministry operates under the leadership of Yeshua the Messiah &YHVH our Elohim. YeshuaMessiah is our Rabbi and Shepherd, who leads our ministry in praise and worship services. We are focused on The Restoration Of The True Faith, which was once delivered to saints. This means getting back to the TRUE TEACHINGS OF YESHUA HAMASHIACH (Jesus The Messiah) & The First Century Talmidim (Disciples).
We are a entire Bible Centered, Ruach (Spirit) led, Torah pursuant, Family Fellowship, focused on intimacy with our Father YHVH (Yahweh) through Praise, Worship, AND the teaching of His Word. We are both natural branches (Jewish people) and wild branches (Israel/Natsarim/Messianic), who believe Yeshua (Jesus) is the Messiah and savior of the world. We believe the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) is in the process of bringing these two groups together making them One New Man. We worship in (Ruach) Spirit and Truth on the Sabbath/Shabbat and Feast Days of the YHVH our Elohim. We are a living organism: “One New Man”; “The Body of Messiah”; and “The Olive Tree”. Through policies and oversight, we maintain financial responsibility for the integrity of our ministry. We are not structured as an Incorporated 501c3 business. We are a “Free online Congregation” chartered only by YHVH and operating under the The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution
The Vision of ROTTFM is:
To Make Disciples of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) from People of All Nations (MATTHEW 28:19-20)
To Teach the followers of Messiah Yeshua how to worship in Ruach (Spirit) & Truth (JOHN 4:23-24)
To Prepare Yeshua's Followers how to be effective in evangelizing In Their Community (ACTS 2:42-47)
To Equip believer's of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) to be ministers of the Renewed Covenant (EPHESIANS 4:12)
To Prepare The Way Of Yeshua Messiah by preaching the Good News Of The Coming Kingdom (MARK 1:1)
- We believe: that the Bible, consisting exclusively of the 66 books (Hebrew Names & Sections: The Torah [first 5 books of the Bible], The Haftarah [Remaining books of the Tanakh/Old Testament] & The Brit Hadasha [The Gospel/New Testament], starting in Genesis and ending with Revelation), written by Yah's chosen children, through His Ruach HaKodesh (The Holy Spirit) and IS and ALWAYS will be the living, breathing and inerrant Word of YHVH. This Bible in YHVH's Blueprints for His children containing His directions, Instructions & Covenants, which make up the New Covenant and is the Constitution for the Coming Kingdom Of Messiah Yeshua. (Isaiah 40:8; 55:11; I Peter 1:21, Matthew 5:17, 18, John 10:35; II Timothy 3:15-17, Psalm 119:89; Proverbs 30:5-6; Jude 3)
- We believe: YHVH is the Elohim of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and He is the Creator of the Heavens and Earth, all that is seen and unseen. (Exodus 3:6, Matthew 22:32, Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 44:24)
- We believe: that Yeshua (Jesus) is the promised Messiah of Israel and Savior of all mankind. As the Son of YHVH, He was conceived of the Ruach HaKodesh (Set Apart Spirit) and born by the Virgin, lived a life free of sin before He was put to death, spent three days in the tomb and was resurrected on the third day. He was given the full authority in Heaven and on Earth and is the only way that man can come to the Father.
- We believe: that Salvation (Y'shua/Yeshua in Hebrew means YHVH is Salavation) is the free gift one receives by coming to faith in Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus The Messiah) and by accepting Him being Baptised in the Ruach HaKodesh, through the ever redeeming blood of Yeshua HaMaschiac (Jesus The Messiah) our King and Savior. The meaning of name Yeshua is "YHVH Saves". (I Timothy 3:16, Isaiah 7:14, 9:6-7, Isaiah 53, Matthew 1:23, 26:63-64, John 1:29)
- We believe: that Salvation is a gift of Grace through faith in the sacrifice and blood of Yeshua, and everyone has the right to receive Yeshua for their sins to be forgiven (Leviticus 17:11, John 3:16-17, 17:3, Romans 3:9-10, 23-24, Ephesians 2:8, Hebrew 9:12,22)
- We believe: That Salvation is the just beginning of a believers walk, after being born again in Messiah Yeshua. The gift of the Ruach HaKodesh comes through being born-again and it is the role of YHVH's Ruach to convict the world of guilt in regard to sin, to instruct him in walking in righteousness, as well as to bring man to repentance and to reveal the person and work of Yeshua HaMaschiac. The Ruach of YHVH transforms the believer in Messiah Yeshua, through the shedding of His Blood and His atoning work; the born again believer receives the free gift of the Ruach at the moment of salvation and enables him walk in righteousness, through Repentance, Obedience and Faith. We affirm that the Ruach HaKodesh dwells in the community of the saved, imparting His gifts and ministries for the edification of the believers and the glorification of YHVH our Elohim (Genesis 1:2; II Samuel 23:2, John 16:8-11; I John 2:20; John 14:26; I Corinthians 2:6-12, John 3:5-8; 6:63; Romans 8:11, Romans 8:1-4, Acts 2:38, 39; II Thessalonians 2:13; Ephesians 2:19-22, I Corinthians 11:4-11; Romans 12:11)
- We believe in the resurrection from dead of everyone who ever lived on the Earth either for (The First-fruits) everlasting life with YHVH, or for complete isolation from Him (John 5:28-29, Daniel 12:2, Matthew 25:46)
- We believe: in water baptism in the Name of Yahshua and that it is a voluntary decision and promise to serve Him with all your good will all the days of your life (Mark 16:16, Acts 2:37-38, 19:5, Romans 6:3-4)
- We believe: that no matter if you are Jew or Gentile, Slave or Free that all believers have access to YHVH through Yahshua/Yeshua, becoming partakers in the Spiritual Body of Messiah and becoming members of The Common-Wealth of Israel. All who have entered the New Covenant, have become Grafted-In to Israel and have become partakers of all the Covenant Blessings, as well as have become the children of Elohim (God) through adoption, just as Jacob/Israel adopted Manasseh and Ephraim (Joseph's) children in Genesis 48:1-22. (Acts 2:17, Galatians 3:28, Ephesians 2:12-14, 3:6, John 14:6)
- We believe: in the authority of the Torah (YHVH/YHWH's written instructions and directions contained in the books of Moshe/Moses, which are the 1st 5 books of The Bible), which are the wedding vows or agreements of covenant relationship between YHVH and His people, and the teachings of Yahshua/Yeshua confirm YHVH's Torah/Law, by opening up their deepness and meaning. Why do we follow The Torah? 1. To know/show that we Love Elohim, we keep His Torah/Commandments and they are not burdensome (1 John 5:3). 2. We know that we love the children of Elohim, if we keep his Torah/Commandments 1 John 5:2). 3. Our prayers are answered by keeping His Torah/Commandments and doing the things that are well pleasing in His sight (1 John 3:22). 4. We enter into life by keeping the Torah/Commandments (Matthew 19:16-17) 5. We show that we have entered into the New Covenant by following the Torah/Commandments, as YHVH writes them in our inward parts and on our hearts. The Torah is the Kingdom Constitution for the children of Israel to follow on this earth and in the Coming Kingdom. (Jeremiah 31:31-34). (Jeremiah 31:31-34, II Corinthians 3:3-5, James 2:10-12, Romans 3:31, 7:12, 8:7-8, 13:8-10)
- We celebrate: YHVH's Appointed Holy Days as dress rehearsals for the Bride, as well as are Blueprints of YHVH's amazing prophetical timeline and still valid today. We also believe that these festivals are going to be celebrated after second coming of Yahushua (Leviticus 23:1, Colossians 2:16, I Corinthians 5:8, Zechariah 14:16-19)
- We believe: The Abrahamic, Mosaic and Davidic Covenants all make up the renewed Covenant, which through Messiah Yeshua the breach is again restored to His Bride. The Covenant Promise which was made in Exodus 19:5-6 and lost due to man's breaking of the Commandments, which was followed by YHVH/YHWH giving Israel a written letter if divorce in Jeremiah 3:8, Hosea 2:2 & Isaiah 50:1, has again been restored through the amazing grace of YHVH/YHWH and the sending of His only begotten Son, we again can enter into the Bridal Covenant (New Covenant Jeremiah 31:33) and receive the Covenant Promise, (Exodus 19:5-6 becoming a kingdom of Kings and Priest under our High Priest Yahshua/Yeshua (Jesus) Messiah.